Maryland Rural Letter Carriers’ Association
The purpose of this unofficial website is to facilitate the speedy dissemination of information to Maryland’s Rural Letter Carriers.
Send Robin Patey tid-bits of history from your experiences working for the US Postal Service. You might not find some of your stories very interesting, but another carrier might.
Request for Leave
2080/2240 Tracking Sheet
Form 1187, Union Sign Up
10 Top Reasons Why You Should Join
Rural Carriers’ Provident Guild
10. Your dues will never increase.
9. You get immediate relief payment of 30%.
8. You only pay dues once a year.
7. You don’t have to be a full time employee.
6. Your spouse can also receive this benefit.
5. Your maximum benefits range from $1000.00 to $5000.00.
4. You do not have to have a physical.
3. You will not be canceled at age 65.
2. You only have to pay a onetime entrance fee of $2.00.
The number one reason you should join is……
1. You will have peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will have a little extra money to help with expenses when you are gone.
First-Class Mail single-piece Forever stamps now 50 cents
Domestic Postcard stamps now 35 cents
Postal Employee Network
National General Insurance
Fun Trivia Quiz
Website for Retired USPS Employees
Safety Ambassador? Talk with your local union representative before you sign up and accept the position.