purpose of this unofficial
web site is to facilitate the speedy dissemination of information to
Maryland’s Rural Letter Carriers.
RLC Vehicle Insurance 2013 Promotional Contest
YOU MUST USE THE TOLL FREE NUMBER and promo code R-31
LOCAL GROUP COMPETITION:
When the minimum of 10 quotes has been reached, the local groups will be eligible to compete for and receive $20 gift cards for their members.
The Local Group requesting and being credited with the most quotes will receive one $20 gift card for every two quotes. The cards will be provided by RLC Vehicle Insurance to the State Board and presented to the winning Local at their Spring 2014 Meeting by the RLC Vehicle Insurance (GMAC) Rep.
Members of the winning Local Group shall determine how gift cards will be distributed to their members.
TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR YOUR QUOTE IN THIS COMPETITION
1) Call toll free 1-888-325-7727, Promo Code R-31.
2) GMAC will e-mail you a copy of your quote with your name, quote number, and the date and time of your quote. DO NOT DELETE THIS E-MAIL.
3) E-mail or call the Maryland GMAC Representative and provide your:
c. Phone Number
d. Local Group you belong to
e. Quote date and time
f. Quote number
Please do not send any other information – All other information is personal and Confidential
4) The GMAC promotion is in effect until December of 2013. All quotes must be credited no later than December 15.
5) Quote totals for each local group will be provided in each Maryland RFD issue for the duration of the competition.
To help each local get motivated to call for quotes:
1) The first member from each local to call for a quote and call/e-mail the GMAC Rep with the necessary information will receive a $25 gift card.
2) The State Board members are not eligible to receive this gift card.
3) They will be included in each of their local’s total count for quotes, but due to the fact that they have received advanced notice of this contest, they will not be eligible for the first caller gift card.
006 - 2010 National Agreement
Reader Required) – Allow time to load – large file
Click Icon For Free Download Of Acrobat Reader
Upcoming Important Dates
2012-2013 Maryland's State Officers
2012 – 2013 Maryland’s Local
6-Day Delivery Form Letter (Senator)
6-Day Delivery Form Letter (Representative)
of Membership 2000 – 2004 Contract
Membership – Dues
Withholding Form (Acrobat Reader Required)
– Retired Dues Withholding Form (Acrobat
Constitution Change Form (Microsoft Word Required)
(Acrobat Reader Required)
Resolution Form (Microsoft Word Required)
Resolution Form (Acrobat Reader Version)
The Free Rider’s
103 Positive Changes
That Our Union Leadership Has Gained
Outstanding Member of the Year
Ameritas Dental/Vision Insurance
The Standard Long Term Disability Insurance
Transamerica Leave Replacement Health Benefit Plan
Leave Replacement Health Plan Introduction
Equipment Maintenance Allowance (EMA)
Assigned Carrier Absent (DACA) Pay Codes
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Pay
Understanding Your Pay Statement (Acrobat
Claims Act For Rural Letter Carriers Explained (GMAC Insurance Brochure)
Wording For Rural Letter Carrier Auto Insurance Policies
Rural Carrier Route Vehicles
Arbitration Award (Acrobat
Award and Pay Scales
(Acrobat Reader Required)
Pay For The 2000 – 2004 USPS/NRLCA Contract
Saturdays on J and H Routes
Minute Interim Adjustment Information
Policy Statement – Working Off The Clock (Acrobat
National Rural Letter
1630 Duke Street 4th Floor
Alexandria VA 22314-3465
United States Postal Service
Of Personnel Management (OPM)
Postal Credit Union (APCU)
GMAC Insurance (Formerly National General)
Check And Register For Rural Carrier Exam Openings
1 Grievance Form (PS Form 8191) (Acrobat
Election Form (NRLCA Form 10) (Acrobat
for Working Off The Clock Grievances (Acrobat
+++ Allow time to load –
large file +++
D istrict Representative
istrict Representative LYNNE WALSH
PO Box 296
Forest Hill MD
Assistant District Representative CARL
PO Box 2467
Waldorf MD 2060 4
Assistant District Representative KAREN COWGER
PO Box 8355
Elkridge MD 21075
LLV Policy For Rural Routes (Acrobat
Health and Worker’s Compensation Issues
Form 30 for OWCP Assistance (Acrobat
Injury Compensation Handbook (Acrobat
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (Acrobat Reader Required)
Last Updated: Nov 25 , 2012